2011年1月24日星期一

Often marveled _ life and beliefs

Categories: reprint oHelp Desk Tracking Softwaref the lives and beliefs of the Qiu Ling started five years ago to attend Gala too of Bible study Fellowship, three years ago in the North Hall was baptized, time flies to, the biggest impact was "often marvelled". You say: No. Christians regardless of the times of adversity, no matter how little money, often a joy, this is rare; "often marveled," what's astonished? my dear friends, don't worry, please listen to me slowly road. Look around, those of us Chinese who work in the United States, and 2.1 lines of life, from home to the company from the company again, tedious like a pendulum. Often hear laments, "United States well mountain well water silly", buruguiqu, firmly return of returnees who gradually increased. Left by the people, in order to enrich the spare life of some Jiqing in ball games. From football to tennis, golf, exercise, and make friends, and revitalizing. Actively participate in social activities. Community Association, alumni will have sprung up, their friends, and very lively. More people, busy with the kids ' homework and activities. Music, sports and Chinese, in order to improve the quality of next-generation, know better than one's teacher, and value. These are all good good, Christian, of course, is no exception. And in order to get "more abundant life", we would also like to busy. Also in busy families and work on two points, plus two points: to fellowship and churches. The Bible teaches us that "non-stop party," "to incite, to love and good works. "However, we believe for busy adding favor? Jesus promised" more abundant life "what? with the problem, open the Gospels, see" astonished "the word. Times of Jesus who marveled at the sight of Jesus as I heard him speak were amazed. Let people know what is "good life", and marveled that really make people's lives. Jesus wherever he brings this life full of vitality and hope to go. 2000 years later, people in overloaded operation life like a machine, how can we make our these busy people stop to look for astonished? information developed in this era, the world is getting smaller, anecdotes got used on the Internet, how can we make our "well informed" portrait found treasures discovered astonished as? the in nature, we see the majestic Grand Canyon, hear the crack of thunder of the falls, and discover the multiple ranges of hills of the Great Smoky Mountains, cannot but be amazed at God's creation. However, only take a few off a year to travel, Distant water cannot quench present thirst. Every day, we see piles of work, heard the ups and downs of the stock, discover the economic tide is a brutal recession, what mood to amazement do? five years ago, in a time of economic prosperity, like other Chinese Americans, and I got married and bear a son, buying a car buying a House, family xiangmoxiangyang, stable work slowly, gradually ease of living. Has been working for new cars, new houses, new and excited about newborn baby also had taste cuisine, free travel, shopping, playing cards, and their friends singing karaoke OK, and enjoy life. However, little by little, often marveled at the newness is gone away from me, gourmet eat eat eat not amazed and marvelled, could not buy buy buy, friends come and have a chat to hear astonished, to trade work for invisible amazed and living day after day, almost on a daily basis, it is not amazed. Thought of later decades of life, so spend every day, my heart stopped singing, leaving only a sigh. In the meantime, like amazed I cling to the taste of fresh attitude, tried like never before is willing to do something, is to participate in the Fellowship, study the Bible. Off and on for over a year now, but because of their pride, unwilling to admit I was a sinner. People are guilty, but don't see their offending people and against God's place, there are no records to Christ soon. However, through the study of the Bible, I know there is a God, holiness and righteousness is rich in Mercy mercy. But I hear the Bible to sinners repent, then, needles, fandigu: "the good guys like me, on the family's heart, is responsible for work, good for society, and what sin?" altogether, I do not hide can afford it. For some time, just as an excuse to busy, is no longer participating in the Bible, and return to the previous "free free" day without God Tube bundle. I used to think that, I do not believe that Jesus, God, I have no ideas, no more me. But I wonder if God is my father in heaven. The ground and I raised my father, if he saw me in the conduct of life does not mature places, will be taught discipline, let alone wisdom of heaven Almighty Father? is different, I came to North America, fathers on the ground in China, he and I could not see the need to discipline at all. And I often unpleasant, does not wants to hear their parents "clich��" earnestly instruct. However, think they grow I, hid parental discipline, but it can't escape the constraints of the ubiquity of our Father God. Because God never give up easily, with patience and kindness of love, calls every sinner Rotary return to him. When I don't want to go to Bible study, that "nothing marveled," attitude to life, straining the relationship between me and those around, and my family to bear the brunt. I see eyesore, felt that he didn't give me life may marvel. Unconsciously, took him as a scapegoat in the heart, and put the blame on his head. Myself and my children are no longer subject to previous wonderful crafts for kids, but in my mind, secretly blame her so I can't Chase dreams without any care. Dare not a lot, but simply increase your troubles. I fall into traps of the mind, and deeper, as if turned into a black hole, sucking away my enthusiasm, energy and joy. Previously enjoyed everything meet you no longer brings to my mind, I feel much faster from depression. Just when I have the best of days, subpack vet hard. Our Father God is the God of mercy who also know my tastes best, he knows I love to read, with the book written by a psychiatrist 30 years ago "TheRoad Less Travelled" (the mind map: the pursuit of love and the growing path), let me become clear suddenly. I opened the book, first see "HealthyDepression" (health Blues) chapter realized short-term depression good for spiritual growth of people, people began to seek the true meaning of life. Remember, 2007The one month later, families have been asleep, alone under a desk lamp I read the last chapter. Author Dr.Peck (Parker, doctor) after analyzing a number of cases of mental patients are healed, see the mighty love inside of you can make changes, updates. But the amazing power of love come from? he thought, like the physics of conservation of energy, only external forces can make static material to produce a new campaign, change lives so it is with the power of love, only in the outside world to find the source of love, and this love must one filled with love of God, was his power to the people to change. It makes me feel warm in the cold night, in those gray days saw a glimmer of dawn. Later, when the doctors I know author Parker's life experiences, and they knew that when he wrote this book, is not a Christian, but it took several years to master, but this is not a Christian book has lead me to Christ, was not astonished by how do I do? so I once again back to the fellowship to attend Bible study class, humbly came before the heavenly father, on the cross in the great love of subduing, and repent of his guilty plea, accepting Jesus Christ my Savior. After the awareness of our Father God, I just opened the eyes of the blind, in ordinary daily life, started looking for a creator brings us marveled. Travelling to jam on the way, a long-end fleet, I found that the clouds in the sky that day, did not like the picture of a pair of Vice? sometimes like fine brushwork, delicate movements; sometimes like abstract painting, ink drip, letting my imagination gallop, the traffic jam for dull days add a lot of fun. Back home, I consider this "guess guess" game still tired, and went on to play when her son for a walk after a meal, the two wings, I bet it is a giant bird, son considered it as a spacecraft, and from an alien planet. If it met our Father God, how can we ignore the magic he created heaven and Earth? the most creative artists, the invisible brush painted masterpieces in the sky, was amazed every day by how does not? in addition to nature, God is also a masterpiece, that is, people. However, the said ashamed, nature of animals often live in the same race, as optimal soul group of humans often fight over, and no one who is not satisfied with the thousands of years to see how much progress. "Differences" under the slogan, they may be hidden "get rid of dissidents" of risk. However, and other social groups are different, in fellowship, members come from all corners, different backgrounds, and personalities, alienated from strange to meet strangers. Three times a month gathering together to study the Bible, rain or shine for many years, was not astonished by how? for example, many people know, and me too Fellowship xiaolian Gallas and I were college classmates, but I do not know her and my personalities. Her quick thinking, wit continuous firing, and I was always slow-shoot, inarticulate. We part company after graduation, she went to Shenzhen, I went to North America, life track intersection not too many. Until she came to the United States, will soon become a Christian, in Chicago on the call to preach the Gospel to me. I am Christian preconceived antipathy, tempted to argue with her, claiming that: "talking about Christianity, our friends are hard to do. "But I warn though was temporarily abandoned by her argument, it did not prevent her from five years ago, a curious moved to Atlanta from Chicago. Once upon a time our bedroom door to door in the University, ten years after graduation, and doing a neighbor in North America. Xiaolian found a church, North Hall, and invited me into the Gala too Fellowship. The first two years, and talking to her, chat live, talking about the kids, relaxing stay. But when it comes to religion, we're disagreeable, and discord. After God until I was back, like wandering children returned home, not out of mind. Thanks God, xiaolian beside me, patiently listening to me "talk on the phone", and wherefores of the identity of the timely sharing their own experiences, produces a lot of resonance. As we look to the same one God, pulling us into the distance. Although occasionally there are disputes, disagreements, when reminded us of the initiative to make up for the Holy Spirit, differences in the sum, the fire of friendship does not turn off. And I met in the Christian Fellowship Church brothers and sisters and strangers more than xiaolian, Jesus said, "Behold, sth Whoever wishes my heavenly father who is my brother and sister and mother. "In the sister study, we walked together for three years, the ladies are concerned about marriage and family issues every month for discussion. From the very beginning, we declare, not rumored, creating a secure shared environment, so that everyone can freely. On a busy schedule, taking two hours per month together, reading, thinking, sharing, prayer, which also attracted not believing friends to participate actively. From reading discussions, we jump out of the original thinking of fixed pattern, from the point of view and the principles of the Bible God look at relationships and parent-child relationship, seek and wish to return to his wife and mother of God, and with divine wisdom actually live out the true meaning of love in the family life. Look forward to gradually understand the truths of the Bible, and experience with God to change lives. In meetings on a regular basis, sisters between sensibility growing, less judgment and criticised, mutual trust, open our hearts more easily shared heart trouble and struggle. We support each other, encourage each other, and growing together in Christ. The past five years, the Fellowship of brothers and sisters and my body, I see that in the life of Jesus Christ to grow and mature, sometimes people surprises, sometimes not disappointed, and such, over and over. Like leaves on the trees, while others remain green throughout the year, some green and yellow, yellow, blue and green, but can not reflect my father's sons and daughters of God, for those of us not abandon. As Jesus said, "people of all that the father gives me will come to me to me here, I will never discard him. "Was not astonished by how people? when I entered the Church, not only at the time of the service to see sincere smiles, and surprisingly, human depth and have the opportunity to communicate. The Church is a good place to make new friends, Church and a wealth of North, the versatile brothers and sisters, often makes people marvelled. Chinese new year and the annual autumn outing, musical folk dancing, comic dialogue short rap Tickle performance Carnival, who amazed at. Children sing Christmas colorful, they rehearse for as long as two months, teacher and staff payEfforts. If, however, to church to learn more about the people, did not see Jesus Christ in these Christians of our work, I'm afraid like into the Baoshan and come away empty, it was disappointing. In the annual "night of the missionary", we share the common mission received from the Lord Jesus. Fellowship between meetings, we exchange experience abundant grace of God in your life. Strangers Christians talk about experience of Christ and of God to lead, will open their hearts the deepest, and feel close to many, invisible wall imperceptibly from person to person has been torn down, how can this not so amazed? everyone wants to be strong in the world, to be outdone, while the Christian walk in the opposite direction. In the Church admits his weakness often hear people because God can make weak is strong. We are not afraid to admit their mistakes, because God could restore man error. In the Church, those of us Christians for peace as ordinary people facing appealed against the discipline of family disputes of husband and wife, children, boss and work pressures, inevitably experience unemployment, illness and death and peace like ordinary people do not, because of the eternal hope, always gushing joy from the heart, face reveals safely. One by one here hear real life stories, not gossip to talk about, but the comfort to the soul, touching and shocking, and faith is firm. Share stories of the people, nor does it require cheap comfort, but witness the changing lives of mighty God, and to thank sincerely pray for, how can this not so amazed? of course, the Church is not paradise but hospitals, God set up for patients who are willing to be heal the soul. Come to Jesus Christ before the great doctor, Christians will take the initiative to ask yourself or ask other people in need, "what do you want to recover?" you are willing to let Christ diagnosis causes for you, for your surgery in addition to the root cause for you stitched the wound, which changes you do in a lifetime? the effect a miraculous cure of the scalpel is the word of God, "the word of God is a lively, is efficient and faster than any two-edged sword, soul and spirit, and even condyle bone marrow, can Pierce it apart, thoughts and ideas with their hearts, are able to identify. "(Hebrew 4:12) would you like to listen to the road and? some people don't want to refuse to face harsh reality, refused to admit their guilt. Or if you do not believe the doctor's ability, not believing that Jesus was true God, did not come to church. Some people came, but can't find the wrong doctors, doctor patient, people do not see God, down, left the Church. Some people have been also knows where the root cause, but afraid of moving knife, mismatch on the operating table. Doctor of hindered by slow progress in themselves still endure the torment of old trouble, heart misery, not safe. Sometimes complain that doctors don't know Miss healing opportunities, it's a pity. There are more people, I believe that doctors "Healing Hands" medicine and medical ethics, not only actively cooperate with the doctor, he was healed, but better later, to his own experience, used the same boat people and encourage them to come to know Jesus the great doctor, praising God together. If these also do not make you marveled at, I have resorted to Mace, amazed me most was--Bible! a Bible, 66 books, Christian research for many years, there was no weariness of life and serious people must read every day, always read new, was not astonished by how? I recite the time is still light, my experience is a personal, not enough to extension. However, for a friend who likes to hear testimony, I would like to sincerely share the experience of the Bible changed my life, and ask you not to ridicule. It was told in the Gospels, Jesus makes the blind eyes of stories, a lot of people very familiar with. I've read in a hurry, read without understanding, think of it as one of the miracles of Jesus. Know it shows he can, but do not quite understand this story for my eyes healthy people, the true meaning of what is. However, God wants his words on his sons and daughters of the heart, let me twice and the positive experiences of the story. I'm just slow, until recently, only in retrospect the previous experiences, before and after contact, and finally understand the good pleasure of God. Experienced for the first time was two years ago, a rainy Sunday, after the Sunday worship, I kind of took a sister home. Helping people always make people feel good. Who knows, posterior rain slide, in a corner, we unfortunately followed by a pickup truck (Pick-up) hit, fortunately just car ass chafed skin, but not in the least damage, so I'm in a good mood is not too much of an impact. The perpetrators is a young girl, to her horror, quickly called her mother. Her mother on the telephone central me, don't call the police, she'll get to deal with. Mother Rush arrived, she assured me that on the one hand, she is an honest man, lived in the vicinity, also often go to the Church. The other hand, to appease her calm her daughter, such a thing could happen to anyone not too blame yourself, not to mention insurance companies pay for it. She begged me's heartfelt, said his daughter was eager to wage, can we let his daughter go, she's here to stay, and contact the insurance company to guarantee compensation. I as a mother, she and her daughter in a hurry, very sympathetic. Thought it was mother nature to protect children, do not think that there is fraud, and even good guys do end for her young daughter of a horse, the daughter of relief, quickly fled by car. Outcomes in the future, I didn't say that, you can probably guess, she left the names of the phone, is all fake, even insurance company is false. After I realized that they disappear as steam, the police are not in a position to, had to crash escape processing. Sorry I got home, we went to Church come back good mood had already disappeared, deeply blame themselves is a blind eye, didn't see this mother and daughter singing leaves plier to remember. Blame yourself when is suffering, there were only five years old daughter happily come to me and said: "MOM, MOM, do you know the story of Jesus makes the blind eyes of? I have Sunday school had just learned. "The daughter did not pay attention to my grim face, but usually reticent to say she is tellin ' fired story. When she spoke of "blind man shouted: ' son of David, have mercy on me! '" she imitated blind and even tell loudly twice. My heart is shocked also screamed silently saying, I am the one blind! my eyes can see, but I don't see the sins of the people, still fantasy "man is born good." Now took a bite out of only really know if I need JesusCompassion, opening my eyes, I see it, people-their interests directly lied performing capacity was sufficiently confused as real ones. When I experienced deceived only understand though I kind of helping people, but really needs help, not someone else, is me. The cardinal sin I need to have a deep understanding and can no longer be "man is born good" concept of false to pretend that everything is going well, and delude ourselves. Have the ability to help me, there was no one else is Jesus Christ. The second encounter, in the autumn of this year's "inductive Bible study" on the Sunday school, teacher led us to read Mark 10:46-52, is a story of Jesus makes the blind eyes. According to the teacher recommendations, I compared the Gospel of Matthew and Luke 20:29-34 18:35-43, the same story, different interpretations, look more like a puzzle completely. When I meditate Scripture, as taught by the teacher, like movies, like, imagine yourself in the crowd followed him, saw his healing of the blind the entire process. I could hear over and over again, blind man in a noisy crowd, and loudly shouting: "son of David, have mercy on me!" and they scolded, has repeatedly insisted on calling the blind, hope Jesus attention. Jesus did not let him down, rattly masses, heard him cry, specifically for the blind stop and asked him to come. Blind men excitedly, "throw away clothes, jumped up and went to Jesus. "He is overjoyed! him even more unexpected is that Jesus is not like he encountered in the past," good person ", donate some money, they go off, but gently asking him," what do you want me to do for you? "was asked on his heart, he would take off the gloves, straight forward to make people fall glasses required:" I want to see. "This is an impossible task. But now that he found Jesus is the son of David, the Christ-Messiah sent by God, and Jesus is also very glad that he can application business card creditunderstand his true identity, so he did not put on airs says, "I have saved an important task of all mankind in the body, you wait, which may be blind for years, and then wait a moment and it does not matter. "Instead, and he immediately moved with compassion and mercy, so that he saw. Also, after finished, Jesus to robust blind faith, safe to say to him: "you will be able to see it! you Messenger you have healed. "He's implying it is clear that by faith you came to me and you is finding the right person (God), so now you know who I am, this way of confidence, you have to keep going, don't give up. Sure enough, after blind healed, no hesitation, "and they followed Jesus", and that he drink from the source, do not forget the "praise of God", because we know that Jesus is God sent. The story of healing, crowd of shocked onlookers around, even though they have tried to block the blind, but the compassion of Jesus so that they can see the love of God, from cold indifference of Street beggars and blind man, the story took place a few minutes later, their heart was deeply moved, "when they saw it, praise God." Of course, beyond 2000, I am also a member of the crowd, but praise God. The first time I heard this story, I see their blind and the man of sin second reading this story, I start from the fickleness of human nature, the fickleness of the world, look to claim "I am the light of the world" of Jesus, his merciful heart seeing the love of God, and all praising God together. With a section of the Bible, I appear at different life stages, leaving an indelible mark in my mind. I am just attracted to the Bible and to change one of the thousands of ordinary Christians, a book for 2000 years there has been so big, and changing the lives of many people who seek the truth, it often marveled at how to keep people? then, I got it from Prof.Chuck Kwok and his disciples on the training materials, see the "life classics" the secret was MVP,M-Memorize (often memory meditation); V-Visualize (imagination, entered the era of its author, understand the plan of God in his eternal); P-Personalize (turning back to today, heart wide open themselves into it, allow God to change their worldview and values). So every day, sediment at the bottom of dirty things are getting filtered out and put on God, pure and discourse with the ability, like a bottle of contaminated water, continue to join clean water becomes more and more clean. In this world, truly Christians because of Christ's redemption, by means of fellowship support, with the teaching of the Church, diligent study of the Bible, obey the Holy Spirit Guide, look forward to the change of life, understood that God has given us the meaning of life, finally out of the mud without dye, glory to God. How can this not so often amazed? Qiu Ling from mainland China, now lives in United Statwrongful death attorneys floridaes

没有评论:

发表评论